Thursday 7 December 2006

i love the smell of an extermination in the morning

Just thought that I'd share a picture of the latest acquisition to the Geek/Tallulah household with you all.




The fact that I find this object very fabulous neatly proves (I feel) that - as far as geekiness goes - I do exactly what it says on the tin.



Meet my latest acquisition, which is actually a container of shower/bath gel.


I saw it in the supermarket and grabbed it before jumping up and down and shouting "We must get this! We must get this!". This neatly gave Tallulah both a new plateau in her Dalekphobia and a snapshot of what life will be like when we have children.


Now my only dilemma is what to call it - I know Daleks don't usually go in for names but I feel that giving it a sense of identity will centre it as a person/being/toiletries container.



I thought this would be a neat question to throw open to all those watching in the big ol'wide blogosphere - suggest a name by posting a comment (using the comment button below) where you can see other peoples suggestions (if any). If you're still too shy to post and have my detail then sending an email, phoning, writing or texting is still sufficient.


The winner will receive my sense of dignity - only one owner, never used.

5 comments:

Ruth Singer said...

based on today's news I am tempted by something like Tornado.
but maybe Siegfreid would be better.

TallulahFred said...

Tarquin or Bunny. Something that conjures up an image of electric blue slacks in my mind if you want to finish me off in terms of scaring me to death.

Anonymous said...

I met a gay Dalek once. It offered me a fairy cake. Then it started shouting 'Ejaculate, Ejaculate'. I wasn't sure if that was a threat or an order but not being in a position to oblige myself, I retired to a safe distance. Thankfully there was no alarming outcome, though it did rather put me off the iced fancies.

Alfonso, maybe. Though i do quite like Bunny. Then again, think of the search for the Holy Grail...

Anonymous said...

surely they are all called Deefer?...

Ruth Singer said...

another thought....
Denzel

I like it.