Thursday 20 September 2007

Anti (or Ante) Wedding Anniversary


Hurrah, hurrah for today is my Anti Wedding Anniversary.
I feel I should stress here that I do not mean Anti Wedding in the way that one is Anti-smoking or Anti-drinking.
I mean anti in the way that Antimatter is the equal and opposite of matter for today is one year or 366 days until Tallulah and I get married!
(This is probably an unsound analogy in physics terms and if there are any Quantum Physicists reading this I heartily apologise - while at the same time asking why the hell you're reading this and not developing warp drives or finding a way to accurately calculate restaurant bills).

Perhaps Ante-Wedding Anniversary is a better term.

You may be able to tell from this that I have already imbibed more than enough champagne (it doesn't take much) and are about to depart for happy sleepy land.
Apparently the first Wedding Anniversary is paper and so on this Ante-Wedding Anniversary day Tallulah and I should (by the laws of physics) take a piece of paper off each other.
Anyway, here is the Geek starting our official wedding fund:


and here is the geek trying a tricky backwards starting the wedding fund manoeuvre...

Here is a photo of Tallulah starting the wedding fund in a more sensible way...


Blessed are the Geek!

No comments: