Thursday 5 April 2007

There will now be a short intermission...

Have I really not posted since March 19th?

Gosh, tempus fugit as the Romans very probably did not say. My dearth of posts has been down to two things...

Firstly I'm going through a very office-based phase at work at the moment and word processing when I get home has not been an attractive proposition. So much easier to pop on a computer game and kick ass.

Secondly, as the eagle eyed readers of my last post will know, I got engaged in march and the past few weeks have been full of the kind of discussion over venues and guest lists that causes an icy hand to clutch my bowels.

Normal service will be restored soon, I promise.

In the mean time here is a link to a fab Doctor Who game that'll keep you busy until my next post http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/advent06/flash/monstermatch.swf

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: