Tuesday 17 July 2007

Fevered brow...

Have been ill with the 'flu' for almost a week now. Normally the opportunity to sit and bed and read for hours on end would be very welcome. Unfortunately this has been coupled with an unfortunate tendency to produce snot.

Can anyone explain to me why I have been able to produce my own body weight in snot over the past four days? It has got to the stage where I have considered this to be some form of mutated birthing process and my snot to be my progeny and by blowing my nose into a tissue I launch my snot children into a cold and uncaring universe.

And yet however much snot I make I still seem to be able to make more. So far I've made both the clear 'original' variety and the new improved 'bilious green' flavour. I'm trying for black cherry or pomegranate any day now.

Anyhow, back to my sickbed

No comments: