Tuesday 8 April 2008

Most certainly not coming to acinema near you...

I realise that I've not posted for a while, but I wonder if you could do me a favour.....

Recently at work I was asked (pressurised, cajoled etc.) into making a short video 'tour' of highlights from the collection of the museum where I work in order to pop on the web.

The resulting film is dull, far too long, static and (because I had a cold) makes me sound incredibly pompous but it would be incredibly chuff-some if you could log onto YouTube and take a gander. Who knows, you might like to write something (hopefully) complimentary about it!

(Just as long as I'm beating Engelsea Brook Museum of Methodism's viewing figures!)

The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mHhHEXCjVA or alternatively just type 'Warrington Museum' and select the 'A Short Tour of Warrington Museum' film.

cheers m'dears!

No comments: